Check out these links for a detailed roadmap and activities:
2020 - Q4
Safient concept ideation 💡
- We began our user research for the problem and solution that we devised for crypto asset inheritance.
- Evaluated the technical and economical feasibility of the solution by integrating solutions such as Ceramic network, Textile ThreadDB, Kleros, IPFS/ Filecoin.
2021 - FEB
The genesis of a sister product of Safient at ETHDenver 🚀
We built a confidential portfolio sharing application (Portex) at ETHDenver 2021 to validate the technical feasibility. Portex gained a lot of traction for the implementation and was recognized as one of the top 20 hacks 🎊.
2021 - APRIL
Safient design and prototype ✨
Taking all the feedback from our hackathon project, we started to design and prototype the solution for Safient. We planned all the features, integrations and laid out our architecture for the initial implementation, and conducted a detailed user research survey to verify our solution approach.
Safient was one of the top 3 projects in the DoraHack's Filecoin Grant program.
2021 - Q4
Demo and Private beta release 🧪
Private beta demo to the community. Features include:
- Initial community edition application for safekeeping and inheritance with a few safe claim approach.
- SDKs to communicate with our alpha version of Safient protocol.
2022 - Q1
Beta release to the community 🚀
- Well tested and audited contracts for inheritance claims
- Well tested Safient protocol to create, access, claim safes
- Planned economics to generate the right traction (value) for the users and incentivized actors
2022 - Q2
Audit and Mainnet release 🚀
- Safient will undergo bug bounty programs and security audits before the mainnet release.