Checkout these links for detailed roadmap and activities:
- We began our user research for the problem and solution that we deviced for crypto asset inheritance.
- Evaluated the technical and economical feasibility of the solution
We built a confidential portfolio sharing application (Portex) at ETHDenver 2021 to validate the technical feasibility. Portex gained a lot of traction for the implementation and was recognized as one of the top 20 hacks 🎊 .
Taking all the feedbacks from our hackathon project, we started to design and prototype the solution for Safient. We planned all the features, integrations and layed our architecture for our initial implementation.
Closed beta release for the community. Features include:
- Secret sharing mechanism using guardians
- Filecoin integration for durable safes
- Inheritance claims using Kleros
- Identity management for users
- Well tested and audited contracts for inheritance claims
- Well tested secret sharing with optimised incentivization mechanism
- Safient will undergo bug bounty program and security audit before the mainnet release